BRUNCH & CRUISE
KARAKA BRUNCH & CRUISE
Experience brunch in the Mediterranean way overlooking the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage city of Dubrovnik. On this hour and a half tour you will sail around Dubrovnik Old Town while enjoying fresh cuisine served on the deck of Karaka; a replica of a 16th century’s most famous merchant ship.
- Hour and a half panoramic cruise from Dubrovnik including brunch under the golden Adriatic sun
- Take in the powerful views of the city’s ancient walls and the picturesque island of Lokrum
- Dive into the delicious fresh dishes from the ship’s onboard buffet, with a touch of drizzle
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Your cruise experience begins as you board Karaka: the replica of a traditional Dubrovnik Republic 16th century merchant ship.
Departing from Dubrovnik Old Town the unforgettable views of the famous and historical city walls and fortresses will follow you through your cruise. While you explore the ship’s 4 decks and 2 air-conditioned interior saloons, the buffet style brunch will be served on the main deck. Bring your appetite and experience an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes. As you cruise, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, sample tasty food from the brunch buffet, and see the sights.
During your cruise you will see UNESCO listed fortified city of Dubrovnik, fort Lovrijenac which overshadows the two entrances to the city, from the sea and by land, and the island of Lokrum where Richard the Lionheart was shipwrecked in 1192 after returning home from the crusades. Returning, hour and a half later, you will feel relaxed, refreshed from a cruise you looked forward to and a memory to hold on.
WHAT YOU GET
BRUNCH AND CRUISE ON KARAKA
- Fresh bakery and pastries (Croissants, muffins, bagels, waffles)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Platter of Dalmatian prosciutto and cheese
- Scrambled eggs
- Grilled chicken fillet
- Grilled fish fillet
- Roasted vegetable salad
- Homemade Tuna salad
- Buffet brunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottomless mimosas and sparkling wine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that in case the weather conditions on the sea are too dangerous, the tour will be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Please note that Dubrovnik has two ports. This tour starts from the Old Town port.
- Price: 350 kn/ 48 EUR
|11:00||Departure from Old Town port|
|11:00-12:30||Panoramic Cruise around Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum|
|12:30||Return to the Old Town port|
Brunch & Cruise takes place every Tuesday between 1st of June and 15th of September